Survival Systems Training
We provide facility and program design input and advice for training centre clients to manage risk and minimize loss through intense programs in synthetic environments over, on or under the water.
Survival Systems Training Limited (SSTL) is a globally known integrated training and technical services firm that specializes in consulting, training technology, and support services to enable the design and construction of oil and gas, advanced military aircraft ditching, and marine training facilities.
Survival Systems Training Limited has experience in 21 countries with the government, various branches of military organizations, defence contractors, and oil and gas operators.
We collaborate with clients to encapsulate advanced programming with demonstrated life-saving outcomes in next-generation facilities. Clients can select elements of training centre design, equipment concepts and manufacture, training curricula and staff training.
FACILITY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Annual maintenance of key components/training and equipment/simulators
- Course development and documentation to deliver safety and survival programs for the Oil and Gas, Marine, and Military sectors
- Train-The-Trainer (T3) programs for instructors and support staff
- Documentation of policies, procedures and plans necessary to operate and deliver training in such a facility
- Support for the facilitation of developing national safety and training standards or support for facility and /or program accreditation to international Oil and Gas (OPITO) or Marine standards (STCW)
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT SERVICES
- As part of the facility design process, recommend technology and equipment to fulfill training delivery objectives
- Procurement of facility components and training delivery technology
- Life Rafts and PFDs
- Life Boats and Davits Systems
- Evacuation Systems
- Emergency Breather Systems
- Simulated Ship’s Hull and Jumping Platforms
- Fire(field) Training Simulators
CONSULTATION, PLANNING, DESIGN AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Facility design consultation
- Designs and plans for specialized pool equipment
- Statement of work and vendor selection support
- Project management assistance and consultation during the construction (build)
- Site assessment and feasibility services